Cement Lime Sprayer Gun
- Delivery time>> worldwide 7-20 days
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 😍 99.4% Of Customers Buy 2 Or More. 😍
- Notice: If you can't pay by Credit/Debit Card, please pay with PayPal.
This Cement Lime Sprayer Gun has changed making repairs to brick from a pain in the butt to a fun project. Dripping or leftovers of the cement on the wall is no longer a problem for you! With the Cement Caulking Pump, you can apply cement on the wall, door frame, in between bricks and etc with ease. It works great with un-sanded mortar. If you use the sanded mortar, you can only use 2/3 of the mortar. This tool simplifies repointing brickwork to an amazing degree.
- No more dripping or leftovers of cement with this Cement Lime Sprayer Gun.
- Apply cement on the wall, door frame, and in between bricks without a hassle with this amazing tool.
- This device is constructed with high-end ABS material on the frame, nozzle and handle. As for the main shaft, it's made from stainless steel and high-density rubber for the suction/ vacuum socket.
- Simply just select the suitable nozzle and install it on the mainframe/pump and dip the nozzle into prep-cement, pull the handle back to load the gun with cement. Point the caulking pump onto the desired place and slowly push the handle forward to discharge the cement.
- Size: 610 x 135 mm.
- Color: Yellow & Black.
- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel.
- Nozzle Size: 12, 20, 35, 56 mm.
- Fit for: Normal grout, Epoxy grout.
- Please allow 1-3 cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 1-15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
- PayPal is welcomed here
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or CreditCard' button